Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Use a grill pan if the weather isn't cooperating.
1. To make the dressing, zest 1 lemon and whisk this and the juice of both lemons, the cumin, honey, and garlic in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in the oil then add the cilantro. Season.
2. Oil the grate on an outdoor grill (or indoors, oil a grill pan). Lightly oil the zucchini. Grill the zucchini, turning once, about 3 minutes, or until seared with marks on both sides. Transfer to a plate. Grill the peppers, skin side down, until the skins are blackened and blistered, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. When cool enough to handle, peel and cut into strips.
3. Combine the zucchini, peppers, scallions, and tomatoes. Toss gently with the vinaigrette, and serve at room temperature.
Prepare ahead: The vinaigrette can be made 3 days ahead.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today