Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
These burgers are enriched with onions and egg yolk. Good with your favorite condiments (ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise) and toppings (sliced onions, sliced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and dill pickles).
1. Combine the ground beef, onion, and egg yolk in a mixing bowl. Season generously with salt and pepper, and mix well with wet hands.
2. Shape into 4 burgers about 4 in (10cm) in diameter.
3. Position a broiler rack about 6 in (15cm) from the source of heat. Preheat the broiler and lightly oil the broiler pan. Add the burgers and broil for 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or longer if you prefer.
4. Serve burgers warm in toasted sesame seed buns.
Freezing Information: Freeze uncooked hamburgers for up to 3 months.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.