Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Honey and teff have starring roles in these gingery treats.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly oil a cookiesheet and set aside.
2. Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, (If the grated ginger is too fibrous, gather it in your hands, squeeze the juice into bowl, and discard the fibers.) Stir to form a moist dough.
3. Knead the dough, then shape into walnut-sized balls. Place on the cookie sheet about ¾ inch apart. Flatten gently with a fork.
4. Bake 15 minutes, or until they lose their shine. Remove from the oven, and cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional information is based on 36 servings.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)