Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Mark Shapiro
Curry and ginger provide a taste of India in this ever-so-easy-to-make entrée.
1. Rinse and wipe chicken with paper towel. Cut into bite-size cubes.
2. In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, gingerroot, curry paste, salt and pepper. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Lightly grease barbecue and preheat to medium-high. Thread chicken loosely onto six skewers, discarding marinade. Place on prepared grill. Close lid and cook for 20 minutes, turning once or until meat is no longer pink inside.
Couscous with Vegetables and a green salad complete the menu.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information does not include Curry Paste and is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today