Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Kedgeree is an English breakfast that originated in India, usually made with kippers. This version uses the more readily available smoked white-fish.
• 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
• 2. Toss together the rice, fish, and parsley in a 1-quart ovenproof casserole. In a bowl, combine the butter, half-and-half, and curry powder to taste. Pour over the rice mixture. Sprinkle with the chopped eggs.
• 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until hot.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information does not include Basic Brown Rice or Basic White Rice. For nutritional information on Basic Brown Rice or Basic White Rice, please follow the link above.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.