Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Kedgeree is an English breakfast that originated in India, usually made with kippers. This version uses the more readily available smoked white-fish.
• 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
• 2. Toss together the rice, fish, and parsley in a 1-quart ovenproof casserole. In a bowl, combine the butter, half-and-half, and curry powder to taste. Pour over the rice mixture. Sprinkle with the chopped eggs.
• 3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until hot.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information does not include Basic Brown Rice or Basic White Rice. For nutritional information on Basic Brown Rice or Basic White Rice, please follow the link above.