Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joey DeLeo
There’s something appropriate about pairing feta cheese and lentils—perhaps it’s the mingling of the salty and peppery flavors.
1. Rinse the lentils and check them for small stones. Combine in a saucepan with 3 cups water and bring to a simmer. Cover and simmer gently until done but still firm, about 30 minutes. Check frequently toward the end of cooking time to make sure the lentils don’t become over-cooked. Drain any excess water from the lentils, and rinse until cooled.
2. Combine the lentils with the remaining ingredients in a serving bowl and toss together. Serve at once or cover and refrigerate until needed.
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Total fat: 9 g
Protein: 14 g
Carbohydrate: 31 g
Cholesterol: 21 mg
Sodium: 447 mg
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.