Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Tropical fruit flavors combine in this refreshing dessert.
Prepare ahead: The ginger dressing can be refrigerated up to 2 days. The fruit can be refrigerated in an airtight container up to 1 day.
1. Combine the ginger, ginger syrup, sugar, and ½ cup of water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Simmer for 5–6 minutes until slightly reduced. Remove from the heat, stir in the lime zest and juice and the pomegranate seeds. Let cool.
2. Peel the mangoes. Use a sharp knife to cut the flesh away from the stones. Slice the mango and arrange the slices on a plate. Halve, seed, and peel the papaya. Cut into wedges and arrange on the mango. Halve and seed the melon. Cut the melon flesh into bite-sized chunks. Add to the mango and papaya.
3. Spoon the ginger dressing over the fruit. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritional Benefits: low fat.
Good with Greek yogurt or whipped cream.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Members save 10% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today