Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
The salsa really perks up this meatloaf. You don’t need fresh salsa; a high-quality jarred brand will work just fine.
1) Combine all the ingredients except the salsa. Using your hands, squeeze together almost as if kneading bread, until evenly mixed.
2) Divide into two portions. Place each in an 8 × 4-inch loaf pan. Up to this point, the meatloaves can be made up to 1 day ahead of time if wrapped tightly and stored in the refrigerator.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Top the meatloaves with salsa. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Per Serving: Calories 181; Protein 25g; Fat 4g (Saturated 1g); Carbohydrates 109; Fiber 2g; Sodium 519mg
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.