Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
This cooling drink is big on flavor, and it’s a good substitute for dessert if you’re entertaining the caffeine-conscious or calorie-counters. You can prepare and refrigerate it several hours in advance.
1. Combine the crushed ice, coffee, and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Add the yogurt and blend for 10 seconds.
3. Pour into parfait glasses or goblets, and sprinkle lightly with cinnamon, if desired.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today