Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Tasty bite-sized chocolate pastries'the perfect treat.
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly butter a baking sheet. Mix the hazelnuts, liqueur, chocolate, and confectioner's sugar.
2. Cut out twenty-four 3½ in (9cm) squares from the filo. Place a teaspoon of the chocolate mixture in the middle of each square. Brush a little water around the edge, gather the sides around the filling, and pinch in to form a purse-like shape.
3. Place the pastries on the baking sheet. Bake for 10–12 minutes, or until golden in color. Brush with honey, and let cool for 5 minutes. Sift confectioner's sugar over the top of the pastries. Serve warm or cooled.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 24 servings.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today