Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Tasty bite-sized chocolate pastries'the perfect treat.
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly butter a baking sheet. Mix the hazelnuts, liqueur, chocolate, and confectioner's sugar.
2. Cut out twenty-four 3½ in (9cm) squares from the filo. Place a teaspoon of the chocolate mixture in the middle of each square. Brush a little water around the edge, gather the sides around the filling, and pinch in to form a purse-like shape.
3. Place the pastries on the baking sheet. Bake for 10–12 minutes, or until golden in color. Brush with honey, and let cool for 5 minutes. Sift confectioner's sugar over the top of the pastries. Serve warm or cooled.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 24 servings.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today