Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
This pate is sometimes mistaken for liver pate.
1. Place all the ingredients except the parsley, in a blender or food processor and process on low speed until very smooth. Stop the machine and scrape the sides of the container with a rubber spatula, if necessary, to make sure all the ingredients are processed.
2. Lightly grease and flour an 8-inch cake pan. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 45 minutes, or until set. Place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours. Cover if it will be refrigerated for an extended period.
3. To serve, cut the pate into little squares or diamonds and garnish with a sprinkling of parsley. Accompany with hot, crusty whole-grain bread or crackers.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 12 servings.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today