Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
This pate is sometimes mistaken for liver pate.
1. Place all the ingredients except the parsley, in a blender or food processor and process on low speed until very smooth. Stop the machine and scrape the sides of the container with a rubber spatula, if necessary, to make sure all the ingredients are processed.
2. Lightly grease and flour an 8-inch cake pan. Pour the mixture into the pan and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 45 minutes, or until set. Place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours. Cover if it will be refrigerated for an extended period.
3. To serve, cut the pate into little squares or diamonds and garnish with a sprinkling of parsley. Accompany with hot, crusty whole-grain bread or crackers.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 12 servings.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today