Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Try this fruit beverage for a nice change from straight orange juice. It looks lovely in the glass when it’s garnished with fresh fruit. Add a little sparkle with a splash of club soda. Freeze some strawberries overnight and pop them in the drink just before serving for some edible ice cubes that won’t dilute your drink.
1. Remove the leaves from the strawberries. Put the strawberries in the blender and coarsely chop them.
2. Cut the 6 oranges in half and juice them, using a citrus reamer or manual juicer. Add the juice to the strawberries then add the vanilla (or vanilla seeds). Blend until smooth.
3. Cut the remaining oranges into slices about 1⁄4 inch thick and put them in a pitcher along with the ice cubes.
4. Pour the juice through a mesh strainer to remove the seeds and pulp then pour the strained juice over the ice and orange slices. Serve immediately.
Vanilla extract or vanilla bean
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional is based on 2 servings.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.