Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Rosemary pairs well with fish, but too much can cancel out all of the other flavors. If you do have excess fresh rosemary, don’t add it to the recipe (even an extra teaspoon will be too much). Instead, garnish the serving platter or save it for another use.
1) Combine all the ingredients except the fish in a bowl.
2) Wash the fish, pat dry, then put it in the marinade. Turn it once or twice so that all sides come in contact with the liquid. If you have time and the fillet is thick, let the fish sit in the marinade for up to 30 minutes.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Place the fish in a baking dish. Pour the marinade over the fish until the liquid comes about halfway up the sides of the fillet.
5) Bake until done. Many fillets take only 7 minutes to cook, although a thick piece of haddock might require 15 minutes.
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Per Serving: Calories 156; Protein 29g; Fat 1g (Saturated 0g): Carbohydrates 4g; Fiber 0g; Sodium 105mg
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.