Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Mark Shapiro
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
1. Into each prepared muffin cup, spoon 1 tsp (5 mL) frozen concentrate and ½ tsp (2 mL) sugar. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, pecans and orange zest. Make a well in the center.
3. In another bowl, whisk together cranberry sauce, orange juice, lemon juice, eggs and oil. Add to flour mixture; stir quickly just until blended.
4. Spoon batter into muffin tins. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven; let stand for 5 minutes. Turn pans upside-down so orange mixture is on top. Spoon any remaining sauce over muffins.
Nutritional information is based on 18 servings. Serving size is 1 muffin.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.