Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Serve at room temperature to allow the flavors to merge.
1. Sprinkle the eggplant slices with 2 tsp salt and let stand in a colander for 30 minutes.
2. Mix together the oil, vinegar, and garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat a ridged grill pan over high heat. Brush the zucchini with a little olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Cook the zucchini, turning once, about 3 minutes, until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
4. Rinse the eggplants and pat dry with paper towels. Brush the eggplants with olive oil and cook for about 5 minutes, turning once. Transfer to the bowl, add the dressing, and mix. Stir in the mint leaves. Let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Good with grilled, broiled, or roast meats.
Leftovers can be used to add "bite" to cold chicken, meat, or cheese sandwiches.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.