Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Pasta isn’t customarily seasoned with curry, but I’ve long enjoyed this combination.
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
2. Meanwhile, steam the cauliflower in a large saucepan until tender-crisp to your liking. Add the tomatoes, peas, and curry powder and bring to a simmer. Cook gently over medium-low heat, just until the mixture is heated through.
3. Combine the pasta and cauliflower mixture in a serving container and toss together. Season with salt and serve.
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Total fat: 0 g
Protein: 7 g
Carbohydrate: 33 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 25 mg
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today