Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Pasta isn’t customarily seasoned with curry, but I’ve long enjoyed this combination.
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
2. Meanwhile, steam the cauliflower in a large saucepan until tender-crisp to your liking. Add the tomatoes, peas, and curry powder and bring to a simmer. Cook gently over medium-low heat, just until the mixture is heated through.
3. Combine the pasta and cauliflower mixture in a serving container and toss together. Season with salt and serve.
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Total fat: 0 g
Protein: 7 g
Carbohydrate: 33 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 25 mg
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today