Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
This savory scrambled egg dish is from the Basque region of southwest France.
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook about 3 minutes, until beginning to soften. Add the red and green peppers and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the peppers soften, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the ham and cook for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for about 7 minutes, or until the juices evaporate.
3. Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper. Pour into the pan and cook until scrambled, stirring often. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.