Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
1. Combine the salt, cayenne, and black pepper in a small bowl and blend. Rub the chickens with the seasoning mix. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
2. Prepare a barbecue pit with a charcoal fire. The charcoal should be gray with ash and hot in the center. Melt the margarine (or heat the barbecue sauce oil) in a small saucepan and add the Tabasco. Put the chickens on the grill and baste frequently with the margarine or oil. Turn the chickens about every 20 minutes, but keep the lid closed in between basting and turning. The chickens will take about 2½ hours to cook.
3. Right before taking the chickens off the pit, brush liberally with the barbecue sauce.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information does not include Beb’s Barbecue Sauce. For nutritional information on Beb’s Barbecue Sauce, please follow the link above.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today