Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
1. In a bowl, combine mozzarella, Parmesan and flour; mix well to coat cheese with flour. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine garlic and wine; bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low.
3. Add cheese mixture by handfuls to saucepan, stirring constantly after each addition with a wooden spoon in a figure-eight motion until cheese is melted.
4. Stir in tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, basil and oregano; cook, stirring, until tomatoes are heated through, about 2 minutes. Transfer to fondue pot and serve immediately.
Cubes of crusty French bread, wedges of focaccia, breadsticks, pepperoni and salami cubes, cooked sausage chunks, bell pepper slices, mushrooms.
This fondue was a big hit with my teenage sons — they especially liked the addition of some different dippers to the cheese fondue experience.
Grate mozzarella and Parmesan and combine in a bowl; refrigerate until needed.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today