Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
1. Bring the water to a boil in a 4-quart saucepan. Add the polenta in a thin stream, whisking constantly. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook, stirring, until the polenta is as thick as porridge, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and cover the pan tightly with a lid or plastic wrap to keep the polenta warm.
2. In a 12-inch sauté pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes and cook until the onion is softened and translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the clams and wine, cover, bring to a boil, and cook until all the clams have opened.
3. Add the parsley and cook, stirring, for about 20 seconds.
4. Divide the polenta among four plates and spoon five clams over each puddle of polenta. Spoon the cooking juices over the clams and serve immediately.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.