Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
When the nights get a little nippy and I want something more substantial than romaine leaves with my favorite Caesar salad dressing, I make this simple, yet soul-satisfying, warm potato salad. It’s great with a nice rosy steak or steamed lobster.
1. Place the potatoes in a large pot and add water to cover. Heat to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered until fork-tender, about 25 minutes. Drain in a colander and let cool a few minutes.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, make the Caesar dressing. Place the anchovies, garlic, mustard, thyme, egg yolk, vinegar, and lemon juice in a food processor and process just to combine. With the machine running, pour the oils through the feed tube in a thin, steady stream to make a thick mayonnaise. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and pulse just to combine. Season the dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the warm potatoes into large uneven chunks. Toss with a generous amount of Caesar dressing to bind, then mix in the parsley and Parmesan. Serve at once or at room temperature.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
This recipe serves 12. Nutritional information includes 1 teaspoon of added salt.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today