Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
When the nights get a little nippy and I want something more substantial than romaine leaves with my favorite Caesar salad dressing, I make this simple, yet soul-satisfying, warm potato salad. It’s great with a nice rosy steak or steamed lobster.
1. Place the potatoes in a large pot and add water to cover. Heat to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered until fork-tender, about 25 minutes. Drain in a colander and let cool a few minutes.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, make the Caesar dressing. Place the anchovies, garlic, mustard, thyme, egg yolk, vinegar, and lemon juice in a food processor and process just to combine. With the machine running, pour the oils through the feed tube in a thin, steady stream to make a thick mayonnaise. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and pulse just to combine. Season the dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the warm potatoes into large uneven chunks. Toss with a generous amount of Caesar dressing to bind, then mix in the parsley and Parmesan. Serve at once or at room temperature.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
This recipe serves 12. Nutritional information includes 1 teaspoon of added salt.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.