Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
The blanching step helps develop the crusty, crunchy texture that makes these irresistible. (No one ever had to tell you to finish your potatoes, did they?)
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil in a large pot. Cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes. Blanch in the boiling water for 2 minutes; drain.
3. Put the potatoes on a baking sheet and toss with the garlic, rosemary, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread out on the baking sheet. Bake for about 30 minutes, until golden brown. Serve hot.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.