Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Cilantro, when properly handled, is a fresh flavored accent that tames spicy hot chile flavors. Always remember to only coarsely chop it, not mince it. Mincing causes the cilantro to develop a strong, disagreeable odor. Serve this chicken with Herbed Quick Baked Potato Wedges .
1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry. Combine the garlic, oil, mustard, and cilantro (see Notes). Generously coat the chicken pieces.
2. Preheat the grill, stovetop grill, or a heavy, seasoned skillet. Add the chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, turning only once, when the chicken starts to curl at the edges and feels firm to the touch. Serve garnished with a lime wedge, if desired.
For a spicy version, add 1 teaspoon crushed pequin quebrado, a hot red chile, to the coating mix.
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Per serving: Calories 253 g, Protein 35 g, Carbohydrates 2 g, Fiber 0 g, Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 94 mg, Sodium 108 mg.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.