Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Cilantro, when properly handled, is a fresh flavored accent that tames spicy hot chile flavors. Always remember to only coarsely chop it, not mince it. Mincing causes the cilantro to develop a strong, disagreeable odor. Serve this chicken with Herbed Quick Baked Potato Wedges .
1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry. Combine the garlic, oil, mustard, and cilantro (see Notes). Generously coat the chicken pieces.
2. Preheat the grill, stovetop grill, or a heavy, seasoned skillet. Add the chicken and cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, turning only once, when the chicken starts to curl at the edges and feels firm to the touch. Serve garnished with a lime wedge, if desired.
For a spicy version, add 1 teaspoon crushed pequin quebrado, a hot red chile, to the coating mix.
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Per serving: Calories 253 g, Protein 35 g, Carbohydrates 2 g, Fiber 0 g, Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 94 mg, Sodium 108 mg.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today