Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
The delicious drink contains no added sugar, so it is ideal for anyone who is looking for a healthy choice.
1. Combine the raspberries, banana, and yogurt in a blender. Add the juice, cover, and process until the mixture is smooth.
2. Pour into 4 tall glasses and serve chilled.
Add another banana. If you prefer to use fresh fruits, add your own choice of raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, or blueberries plus 2 or 3 ice cubes.
Good with breakfast or brunch, a great way to ensure you start the day with vitamin-rich fruits.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)