Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
A refreshing summertime treat, pot bingsoo is a wonderful alternative to your everyday snow cone.
1. In a small, round bowl, compact 1½ cups of the shaved ice. Place upside-down in a serving bowl to create a nice mound of ice. Repeat 3 more times.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of the red bean, 1 teaspoon of the rice powder, and 4 ounces of the fruit cocktail around the ice in each bowl. Pour flavored syrup on the ice and sprinkle with jelly candy, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information does not include Red Bean Paste, Flavored syrup, or optional Colored jelly candy. For nutritional information on Red Bean Paste, please follow the link above.