Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Members receive a Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage
Thanks to the veterans who served our country
Let us know how the new health care law helps you
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
A refreshing summertime treat, pot bingsoo is a wonderful alternative to your everyday snow cone.
1. In a small, round bowl, compact 1½ cups of the shaved ice. Place upside-down in a serving bowl to create a nice mound of ice. Repeat 3 more times.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of the red bean, 1 teaspoon of the rice powder, and 4 ounces of the fruit cocktail around the ice in each bowl. Pour flavored syrup on the ice and sprinkle with jelly candy, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information does not include Red Bean Paste, Flavored syrup, or optional Colored jelly candy. For nutritional information on Red Bean Paste, please follow the link above.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today