Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Roasting these vegetables brings out their natural sweetness
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut the potatoes into large chunks and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast the potatoes for 30 minutes, turning halfway through, until almost tender.
2. Mix together the sesame seeds, honey, and soy sauce. Pour over the sweet potatoes, and toss. Roast 20 minutes more, or until well glazed and tender.
Good with roast chicken or pork.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.