Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
This is a great dish in the summer months. The tropical salsa cools you down and keeps the heat out of the kitchen.
Pre heat oven to 450 degrees.
1. Mix dry spices and olive oil together and rub onto fish.
2. Place fish on foil-lined baking sheet
3. Roast for approximately eight minutes (depending on oven and thickness of fish).
1. Toss pineapple with pepper, shallot, cilantro, lime juice, cumin and avocado.
2. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil to moisten and add salt to taste.
3. Serve over the fish or on the side.
Be careful when mincing a hot pepper. The spicy juices absorb easily into your skin and can sting. Rub a bit of olive oil on your hands before handling to create a barrier.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 4 servings, and includes 1 tablespoon of olive oil drizzled on the salsa.