Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
This oil is pure Provence, with shiny, dark-brown olives and the irresistible aromas of roasted garlic and olive oil. The robust flavors go beautifully with lamb or fish, and will add Mediterranean notes to your salads as well. If you have previously made a batch of roasted garlic to keep on hand, this couldn’t be easier to make—all it takes is a whirl in the blender. A bit of pepper perks up the oil, but no salt is needed because the olives add salt of their own.
Combine the olives and garlic in a blender or food processor. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil, processing until smooth. Season with pepper.
• Roasted garlic can be refrigerated up to 2 weeks.
• Roasted Garlic—Black Olive Oil can be refrigerated up to 2 days.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 16 servings, but does not include Oven-Roasted Garlic. For nutritional information on Oven-Roasted Garlic, please follow the link above.