Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
A savory Mexican coffee—just perfect for topping off an intimate outdoor dinner.
1. Place the chocolate syrup, cream, cinnamon, sugar, and nutmeg in a blender. Pulse twice, then blend to thicken, about 1 minute.
2. Pour the hot coffee into 4 mugs and add the syrup mixture to each, stirring gently. Top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information does not include whipped cream and ground cinnamon, for garnish.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Members save 10% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today