Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
A savory Mexican coffee—just perfect for topping off an intimate outdoor dinner.
1. Place the chocolate syrup, cream, cinnamon, sugar, and nutmeg in a blender. Pulse twice, then blend to thicken, about 1 minute.
2. Pour the hot coffee into 4 mugs and add the syrup mixture to each, stirring gently. Top with whipped cream, and sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information does not include whipped cream and ground cinnamon, for garnish.