Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
A pretty and romantic little hors d’oeuvre that combines the jeweled luxury of caviar with the creamy pink of radish cream cheese. Perfect for a wedding celebration.
1. Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in the radishes, chives, horseradish, and salt and pepper to taste until blended. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F.
3. Cut sixty 1-inch hearts with a cookie cutter from the bread slices. Place in a single layer on baking sheets and bake until lightly toasted. Turn and toast the second side.
4. Spread each toast heart with a thin layer of the radish cream cheese. Place ½ teaspoon of the salmon caviar on the top center of each heart. Garnish each heart with a little parsley sprig.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 3 pieces per serving and 1/2 teaspoon of added salt.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today