Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Besides being packed with omega-3’s, which are good for the heart and promote healthy brain functioning, salmon is delicious and easy to prepare. It is a wonderful fish to experiment with since it blends with so many different flavors. There is never a reason to be conventional with salmon! This recipe is great in the summer when these vegetables are at their prime. The baby grape tomatoes have the sweetest flavor. Use wild salmon. (If farm raised is all that is available, substitute chicken or another fresh fish).
1. Rub the salmon with a bit of extra virgin olive oil and kosher salt.
2. Place under broiler and cook for five to eight minutes, depending on the thickness of fish and preference.
3. Meanwhile, put remaining olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes in a pan. Lightly sauté the garlic. DO NOT BROWN.
4. Add the tomatoes and corn and heat for one minute. Add basil and salt and pepper to taste. Put aside.
5. When salmon is done, finish with salsa.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 4 servings.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.