Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Ceviche is one of the most cooling of all summer salads and is inspired by the fiery cuisines of Latin America.
1. Place the scallops in a large mixing bowl and pour over the lime and lemon juices. Add the tomatoes, peppers, and scallions and toss together. Add the coriander, oil, salt, and pepper and toss thoroughly to coat.
2. Transfer the ceviche to a serving bowl and refrigerate covered several hours to allow the lime juice to “cook” the scallops and the flavors to blend. Serve cold on small salad plates, garnished with lime wedges.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 12 servings and includes 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today