Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Ceviche is one of the most cooling of all summer salads and is inspired by the fiery cuisines of Latin America.
1. Place the scallops in a large mixing bowl and pour over the lime and lemon juices. Add the tomatoes, peppers, and scallions and toss together. Add the coriander, oil, salt, and pepper and toss thoroughly to coat.
2. Transfer the ceviche to a serving bowl and refrigerate covered several hours to allow the lime juice to “cook” the scallops and the flavors to blend. Serve cold on small salad plates, garnished with lime wedges.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 12 servings and includes 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.