Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
This magic seasoning agent will spark the flavor of just about anything you add it to. A batch of this will last you for months, with endless uses. Making it is even easier if you use a food processor. Commercial peeled whole garlic cloves will save even more time.
1. In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process the garlic cloves until finely minced.
2. In a large measuring cup, combine all the remaining ingredients and add to the garlic. Pulse off and on until completely blended. Use a rubber spatula to move the ingredients around. Transfer some of the salt to a small container with a shaker on the top, and the remaining salt to an airtight container.
May be made up to 6 months ahead and stored at room temperature.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 56 servings.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today