Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
This magic seasoning agent will spark the flavor of just about anything you add it to. A batch of this will last you for months, with endless uses. Making it is even easier if you use a food processor. Commercial peeled whole garlic cloves will save even more time.
1. In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process the garlic cloves until finely minced.
2. In a large measuring cup, combine all the remaining ingredients and add to the garlic. Pulse off and on until completely blended. Use a rubber spatula to move the ingredients around. Transfer some of the salt to a small container with a shaker on the top, and the remaining salt to an airtight container.
May be made up to 6 months ahead and stored at room temperature.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 56 servings.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today