Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
A tangy salad to satisfy seafood lovers, this is simple enough for a weekend brunch, but special enough to serve to dinner guests.
1. Make the dressing. Combine all of the ingredients together in a jar, and shake until blended.
2. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels, and place in a bowl. Add 2 tbsp of the dressing and toss.
3. Toss the grapefruit, radishes, avocados, scallions, greens, watercress, and mint leaves in a large bowl. Divide among 6 dinner plates. Arrange 5 shrimp on top of each, and drizzle with the remaining dressing. Serve immediately.
Lobster and Crab Salad: Substitute chunks of lobster or lump crab meat for the shrimp.
Prepare ahead: The dressing can be made several days in advance and refrigerated.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today