Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
These canapés are one of the most simple, sophisticated, and appreciated appetizers I know.
1. Place the ginger and butter in a food processor and process until smooth and fluffy. Or beat the mixture using an electric mixer.
2. Cut each slice of bread into 4 triangles. Toast lightly and let cool. Spread each triangle generously with the ginger butter and top with a slice of salmon. Sprinkle the top of each canapé with a little freshly ground pepper. Arrange on serving trays and pass.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Serving size is 2 canapés.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today