Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
1. Combine milk and cream in a saucepan. Add spices and half the sugar. Stir and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
2. Combine remaining sugar and egg yolks. Beat for about 2 minutes, or until thoroughly combined.
3. Gradually add milk mixture to egg-yolk mixture. Stir to combine and return to saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture coats the back of a spoon. Be careful not to let mixture boil.
4. Cool and pour into an ice-cream machine. Follow manufacturer’s directions.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 8 servings.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today