Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Members receive a Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage
Thanks to the veterans who served our country
Let us know how the new health care law helps you
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Mark Shapiro
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
1. In a bowl, combine bran cereal and buttermilk. Let stand for about 5 minutes. Add egg, carrots and oil; mix well.
2. In another bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and bran mixture; stir just until blended.
3. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned.
If you want a quick and delicious icing for carrot muffins, boil a small potato and mash it. Add confectioner’s (icing) sugar and vanilla.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on a serving size of 1 muffin.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today