Join or Renew and Choose Your Gift
- Offer ends Dec. 17
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Mark Shapiro
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
1. In a bowl, combine bran cereal and buttermilk. Let stand for about 5 minutes. Add egg, carrots and oil; mix well.
2. In another bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and bran mixture; stir just until blended.
3. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned.
If you want a quick and delicious icing for carrot muffins, boil a small potato and mash it. Add confectioner’s (icing) sugar and vanilla.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on a serving size of 1 muffin.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members save 20% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today