Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
There’s some of Vermont and a touch of the Southwest here. Together they do their stuff as a coating for finger-licking riblets, which are bound to be popular at any party. They are the type of tidbit you just can’t get enough of. All you need to finish the picture is a great Midwestern beer and lots of small paper napkins.
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the ribs in a shallow roasting pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 45 minutes.
3. While the ribs are cooking, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Stir well and set aside.
4. Remove the pan from the oven and drain off any fat. Toss the ribs with ½ cup of the marinade. Return them to the oven and bake, turning the ribs and basting them occasionally (if needed) with the remaining ¼ cup marinade, for 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
This recipe is easily doubled.
Beer: Wisconsin nut brown ale
Nutritional information includes 1/2 teaspoon of added salt.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today