Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
Do ahead: Peanuts can be prepared three days ahead and stored in an airtight container.
1. Pour oil in a large sauté pan and warm over moderate heat. Add peanuts in a single layer and cook, shaking pan occasionally, until nuts start to brown, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in lime juice, fish sauce and sriracha, and cook for 1 minute to evaporate some of the moisture. Remove pan from heat, add garlic, and toss well. Add sugar and stir to dissolve. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has evaporated. Transfer peanuts to a rimmed baking sheet and allow them to cool.
2. Transfer nuts to a bowl and stir in cilantro, scallions, and salt. Stir to distribute ingredients evenly and serve.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information based on 12 servings.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Members save 10% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today