Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
The added flavorings transform broccoli into something special.
1. Cut the broccoli into florets. Pare the stems and cut them crosswise into thin slices.
2. Heat a large frying pan or wok over medium heat. Add the sesame seeds and cook, stirring almost constantly, about 1–2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
3. Add the oil, soy sauce, and hot pepper to the pan and stir combine. Add the broccoli and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the stock and cover. Cook for about 2 minutes longer, or until crisp-tender. Stir in the sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
Good with grilled meats.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 6 servings and on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.