Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Mark Shapiro
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
1. In a bowl, combine flour, oat bran, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. Make a well in the center.
2. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, butter and buttermilk. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moist and blended.
3. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin, filling half full. Add 1 heaping tbsp (15 mL) strawberry preserves. Top with the remaining batter. Sprinkle with sliced almonds. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on a serving size of 1 muffin.