Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
This speedy dessert is bound to be a favorite with the kids.
1. Slice the strawberries and set a few aside. Divide half the strawberries among 4 dessert glasses. Puree the remaining strawberries in a food processor or blender. Strain through a sieve to remove the seeds.
2. Beat the chilled evaporated milk with an electric mixer on high speed about 7 minutes, or until doubled in volume. Beat in the sugar. Stir in the strawberry puree and yogurt until well combined. Spoon into the glasses and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, until lightly set.
3. Garnish with a dollop of yogurt and the reserved strawberries.
Freezing Information: refrigerate the evaporated milk overnight or freeze for 30 minutes.
The mousse can be made several hours in advance.
Nutritional information does not include additional yogurt to serve.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.