Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Mark Shapiro
Those long hot wonderful days of summer make me seek cool, soothing light desserts. This parfait is the answer.
1. In a medium bowl, combine prepared fruit, vinegar and sugar. Let stand for 30 minutes to release juices.
2. Spoon fruit mixture into a shallow serving dish. Top with yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Sprinkle fresh mint leaves, toasted coconut or slivered toasted almonds over the yogurt before serving. Orange or lemon zest adds a nice citrus flavor to the fruit. For single servings, layer fruit and yogurt in parfait glasses.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members receive 20% off from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at participating Denny’s locations.
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members can save 10% every day at Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today