Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Mark Shapiro
Those long hot wonderful days of summer make me seek cool, soothing light desserts. This parfait is the answer.
1. In a medium bowl, combine prepared fruit, vinegar and sugar. Let stand for 30 minutes to release juices.
2. Spoon fruit mixture into a shallow serving dish. Top with yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Sprinkle fresh mint leaves, toasted coconut or slivered toasted almonds over the yogurt before serving. Orange or lemon zest adds a nice citrus flavor to the fruit. For single servings, layer fruit and yogurt in parfait glasses.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.