Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
1. In a dry heavy-bottomed skillet wiped clean of any lingering oil, over medium heat, toast wheat germ, shaking pan, for 4 to 6 minutes, or until fragrant.
2. Transfer to blender and add peach, buttermilk, blueberries and honey; purée on high speed.
A great start to the morning, this smoothie is redolent of hot summer days.
To peel the peach, submerge it in boiling water for 10 to 15 seconds to loosen the skin.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today