Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
1. In a dry heavy-bottomed skillet wiped clean of any lingering oil, over medium heat, toast wheat germ, shaking pan, for 4 to 6 minutes, or until fragrant.
2. Transfer to blender and add peach, buttermilk, blueberries and honey; purée on high speed.
A great start to the morning, this smoothie is redolent of hot summer days.
To peel the peach, submerge it in boiling water for 10 to 15 seconds to loosen the skin.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)