Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
This is a smooth creamy purée in the French style. Try it for a change at Thanksgiving.
1. Cook potatoes, uncovered, at 100% for 13 to 15 minutes, until tender. Remove from oven and peel.
2. Pass potatoes through a ricer or the medium disc of a food mill. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Serve hot.
To serve 8. Double all ingredients. Cook potatoes at 100% for 25 minutes.
Mixture may be made in advance and kept, tightly covered and refrigerated, for up to 3 days. Then heat purée, uncovered, at 100% for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members can get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Members save 10% on Wednesdays when dining at Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
Members can download new coupon offers available monthly from Kellogg's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today