Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Baking sweet potatoes makes them intensely sweet and full of flavor
The purée can be made, covered, and refrigerated 1 day ahead, and reheated gently.
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Place the potatoes on a aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Bake about 50 minutes, until tender. Let cool until easy to handle.
2. Peel the potatoes. Transfer to a food processor and purée. With the machine running, pour in the cream. Add the horseradish and pulse. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a saucepan and stir over medium heat until piping hot. Drizzle a little cream on top, if desired, and serve hot.
Freezing Information: freeze for up to 3 months
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 6 servings and on 1/8 teaspoon added salt per serving.