Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
This is a fun way to get the family together. If you have taco night once a week, you can use tofu, chicken, fish, or beef on different weeks.
1. Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a skillet. Add tofu, spices, and hot sauce and cook for a few minutes until heated through. Add salt to taste. (Cook ground chicken or lean beef with the same spices as tofu, but allow 10 more minutes).
2. Arrange tomatoes, avocado, cabbage, onions, and limes on a platter.
3. Heat tortillas.
4. Assemble the taco with your favorite ingredients.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
Nutritional information is based on 8 servings, and does not include optional sour cream or package of fat free whole wheat tortillas.
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.