Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph DeLeo
Never cooked kale before? This recipe truly knocked it out of the park! One I will repeat many times.
1. In large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat, cook Canadian bacon until turns golden brown, several minutes. Add oil and onion, sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add kale, beans and broth and cook, stirring, about 10 minutes or until kale is tender. Season to taste.
Kale from the cabbage family is very nutritious with powerful antioxidants
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories from fat 21%
Saturated Fat 1g
Dietary Fiber 6g
Dietary Exchanges: Â½ starch, 2 vegetable, Â½ lean meat
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today