Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Nothing has been viewed
1. Spread the seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet, making sure they are thoroughly cleaned of strings and pulp. Let them air-dry for at least 3 hours. Once dry, hull them.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Add the oil and salt to the seeds, and stir to coat them well. Place the baking sheet in the oven and toast, stirring the seeds every 5 minutes or so, until they are golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let the seeds cool, and then taste for salt; add more if necessary.
Nutritional information is based on 12 servings, using 24 oz of seeds from one pumpkin. Nutritional information includes 1/4 teaspoon of added salt.
Nutrients per serving (% daily value)
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% all day, every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members get a FREE Donut with purchase of a L or XL beverage at Dunkin' Donuts.
Members can locate discounts via the AARP® Member Advantages Offer Finder mobile app.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.