Join/Renew for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Enter an ingredient, course or keyword and get cooking!
Photo by: Joseph De Leo
This is as luscious-tasting as it is nourishing.
1. Bake or microwave the sweet potatoes in their skins until done but still firm. When cool enough to handle, peel, and cut into large dice.
2. Combine the tofu, tomatoes, and 1 teaspoon of the curry powder in a stir-fry pan or wide skillet. Bring to a simmer, cover, and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Add the diced sweet potato and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the arugula, cover, and cook very briefly, just until it wilts slightly. Taste and season with more curry if desired. Season with salt and serve.
Nutritional information is provided by the author.
Total fat: 4 g
protein: 8 g
Carbohydrate: 22 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 21 mg
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% every day when dining at participating Denny's restaurants.
Members save 15% Mon-Thurs & during weekend lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members save 10% every day when dining at McCormick and Schmick's.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today